Powered by Companies House (only applicable to UK companies), Customer Intelligence App displays Overview, Officers and Documents related to a Company, when the Company name is entered on the App or selected on an adjacent App.
2. Setting up and usage
The App can only be added to a Page by the Space Admin. Once added, anyone who has access to the Space can use the App.
- Create a new Page or use an existing Page, as you see fit.
- Select App from your internal App Store (typically listed under Marketing).
- Click Add
Load the App and search for a company name. Select a company from the presented list to see information under Overview, Officers and Documents tabs. Click on a Document to view it online.
If you like a demo with a Contacts App, we suggest you select our demo CapsuleCRM account. First select CapsuleCRM Contacts App from internal App Store (typically listed under Sales). Then enter the following credentials:
- URL: https://unified.capsulecrm.com
- Key: 4fafff27d0410b6120bb5401e5c26752
4. Interoperability with Other Apps
This App can operate with following apps:
- Contacts Apps, e.g. CapsuleCRM Contacts App, Salesforce Contacts App, etc. Select an Organisation from the Contacts App for Customer Intelligence App to automatically display a selection of matching companies for you to select. Once selected, it will display features listed in section 5 below.
- Map App displays the location of the company when a company is selected on the Customer Intelligence App.
- Enter a UK company name
- Select the company from a matching list
- See an Overview of the company
- See names of Officers in the company
- See a list of Documents filed
- Click on document icon to read a specific document online.
6. Screen Shots
7. Release Notes
V1.0.0: 2015 Aug 30
8. Known Issues
- Documents stretches outside the modal on right hand side (added to back list).
- Avatars of Officers are blank (no immediate fix).
- Some documents do not display (reported).